Tuesday, January 25, 2011

***
So It's snowing again and all I want to do is drive down to the Bakery on the corner and devour a  big huge slice of cake.  It really doesn't matter what kind, I'm not picky at all.
I'll just jump into a larger hoody so I can be guilt free.  During the winter I find myself saying YES to dessert a lot more then Summer or Spring.  I came across "Say NO with Sass" by Connie BennittIm in the process of memorizing All seven smart, sassy retorts to defuse the situation when the waitress comes by when your completely defenseless and throws that dessert menu right in front of you
***
  1. "There's a full moon out. If I have some of your dessert, I'll turn into a Sugarwolf and start snapping at you."
  2. "Thanks, but I'm just a dessert voyeur. I like to watch."
  3. "Dessert? No thanks. I'm the designated driver."
  4. "I'd love some, but your dessert is just a beast waiting to happen."
  5. "No thanks. I'm already sweet enough."
  6. "I better pass. People are still talking about the last time someone fed me sugar. I jumped up on a table, started singing ‘She's a Maniac’ out of key, toppled an antique lamp and hit on my mother's boyfriend."
  7. "No thanks. As they say, sugar on the lips goes straight to the hips.
***


No comments:

Post a Comment