Thursday, June 2, 2011

"Heads Carolina Tail's California..."

Heads It Is! 
  

So I'm going home to Tryon N.C. 
Unfortunately It took my mother having a very serious surgery for me to go down.  But I'm going to go and help out and spend time with the family (and squeeze in a visit to my rea rea and Joy). 
I haven't been home since Thanksgiving and should have been home for Christmas.   
Family is so important. They are the ones who will Love and be there for you through anything.  No matter how much you fight or disagree we will always love and support one another. 
We live in Tryon at the foot of the Blue Ridge Mountains. I get my strength from these mountains. 
In the summer time i would drive up the parkway at dusk and the Mountains would be Violet Purple and Royal Blue, it's no wonder artist never find the subject matter tiresome. You can see all the way to Tennessee. It's not Switzerland or the Great Rockies, but it's unlike any other mountains Range in the world. 
***
My momma and pops.
Nina Gail and Rober A Wolfe
***
Momma and Me
***
***


No comments:

Post a Comment