Wednesday, November 30, 2011

My Christmas WISH List...

It's December 1st which means
Christmas is very very close.
 It's time for
visiting with family and friends
shopping, lunching, fun parties, filling
up on lots of Jesus and of course
lots and lots of twinkle lights.
***
Here is My Christmas Wish List
***
Just a few of LADUREE's
famous macaroons on park Ave.
***
 A stroll through Central Park
in the snow...with someone very special.
***
Kate Spade Phone Cover
***
 I can always use
a nice big Canves.
***
Anthropologie:
Earth & Gold Heels
or
Vermillion Reflection Dress
or
Gradients Sweater Dress
or
Tahari Flats...or All
***
A Sunset over the Alps again.
It's been so long ive forgotten.
***
Spend the Day with the Italian Men on the Corner.
***
A relaxing brunch at the
Bedford Post
***
These list are always fun at Christmas,
But all in all, what Im really
hoping for is some peace.
Selfishly peace in my own heart and self. 
To keep my health, be happy,
and try to be as kind as I
can to others.
***





No comments:

Post a Comment