Friday, January 20, 2012

Post-Card Art

***
During College I took a great
Mix-Media class, along with my darling
friends Joy and Toni.  We use to make Art
out of post-cards and send them in the mail and like a lot of
things I start it fizzled out and we haven't picked it back up in a long time.
Toni lives in New Orleans, Joy lives in Brevard NC and I'm in NY.
So over Christmas we were able to get together and have
a wonderful visit and talk about great memories,
All three of us Vowed to start sending each other
Art in the mail again. Ive put a lot of friendships
on the back burning way to often, they are so important.
and just like any other relationship they take effort and time.
I love my girls, I'm excited about going to the mailbox again.
Joy already beat me! i received my first one of the year this week.
***
***

No comments:

Post a Comment