Sunday, November 25, 2012

Christmas Wish List

Every year I follow my friend Reagan
and make a Christmas Wish list of
wonderful fabulous things that
I of course would LOVE but would
never expect.  I guess that's why they
 call it a Wish List
I cant wait to go into NYC this year and stroll
around the lights and really take in Christmas.
I cant Wait.
***
I want to find the PERFECT
chocolate Chip Cookie.
***
Collared Peplum Coat
from Anthropologie
***
or
***

Cinzia Roccawool coat
***
See Anything Goes on
Broadway! I cant
believe i haven't seen this yet
***
A lovely dinner at Sfoglia.  Ive never been
able to get a seat here....yet
***
Kate Spades Mandie Boots
***
An early morning walk in the snow,
in Central Park with my darling,
 before anyone is awake.
(I think i put this on my list every year)
***

Kate Spade Necklace
***
River Cafe Brooklyn.
A fabulous Dinner or Brunch here.
It's so beautiful
***
My Monogrammed Louis Vuitton
Bag.
***
Cuisinart Juicer
***
Classic Single-Breasted Blazer
from Brooks Brothers
***
New White T-Shirt for My Tony Baby!
 O just kidding honey.
no but really!?
xoxoxox
***
 

THANKS SANTA!













No comments:

Post a Comment