Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Tony's BIG 30

So my boo Tony turned
30 this weekend.  I made a very special
lunch for him including lit red velvet cupcakes
and a few gifts. I surprised him with Drinks at Restaurant 42
in White Plains at the Ritz
and then went to Addicted to Ink
where we had each others initials tattooed on our wrist. 
Completely out of my comfort zone...I loved it! and so did he.
I guess we better since they wont be coming off anytime soon.
  We woke up on Sunday morning
early and strolled in Central park with coffee, then had
brunch at the fabulous Alice's Tea cup on the East side.
we watched the 3pm show of Once and finished on
Houston street at Emilio's Ballato. We had the whole
restaurant to ourselves for about 45 min before the crowd
started flooding in.  It was so romantic and sweet.
Food, Superb, Company?... Perfect!
***
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
***
 


No comments:

Post a Comment