Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Happy Hump Day.

What a beautiful Day!  I've gotten so much accomplished this week, trying to keep myself busy so my long weekend comes faster and I can see my honey pie.
Tony and I have had such incredible challenges come our way, especially the past few months but we keep jumping over every hurdle and become stronger, better and more in Love with one another.
I know without my wonderful family and the real True friends We both have it would have been that much harder.
We will be looking at more apartments this weekend (SO EXCITING!!) and hopefully the lucky one will show itself...lets see lucky number???? I've lost count.
I can't wait to start with the kids at the other barn in Brewster NY. Pegasus Farm is a therapeutic riding center for disabled children.  There are retired Olympic horses to gentle family owned pony's.
My younger brother was involved with a program like this down in NC , just a wonderful program for children.
We're finally getting around to wedding planning, sheesh! I'm thinking wedding planner and I can pick the flavor of the cake.   I'm great at small dinner party's and that's pretty much as far as I go.  Thank God I have Tony to just make me laugh and de-stress me when I get a little overwhelmed , O and let's talk about those incredible Wolfe sisters!  Every Family should be so lucky.
Ok getting back to it, we're having an April shower wedding at the St Lawrence Basilica in Asheville NC and that's all we've got so far.  Haha.  Why am I craving pancakes at 11:00 pm at Night?
I am completely overcome with so much gratitude right now for the grace of God.  I cannot tell you how much I know that Heavenly Father has carried me this last year.  I have had miracles happen in my life.  Miracles. I am at peace with in myself.  All along the way I've been able to keep so very vividly in my mind the beautiful PLAN of this life - and the purpose of my trials and experiences.  And somehow I have actually been so grateful for all that I was going through, for it was teaching me how to tap into my divine potential.  Like Mara says I have become my best self.  Haha Well, always a work in progress.  Tony and I started to live in a way I thought I understood but never really did, having the desire to change and not waiting for change to fall in your lap, I don't depend on Him to make me happy, I'm making myself happy.  We helped each other to forgive others and one another, I think forgiveness is ESSENTIAL to moving forward.  It will liberate you more than 
you could ever imagine...and it will allow you to be more fully progress as a person.
Moving out of victim mode and forgiving were (and still are) two huge steps towards happiness for me.  It's amazing how empowering it is to realize that we don't have to live as victims and that those who "hurt" us in the past were doing the best they could based on the beliefs they had. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment