Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Jack O'Connell

"O'Connell was never a bully, but he grew up around guys who would punch people whilst grinning, then have a laugh about it afterwards."
I started reading this article in the New York Times Style Mag 
on the train about Jack and it really grabbed me.  Freeman writes about his pops and 
his background...why he started in acting and his character.  
I have been obsessed with the book "Unbroken" since I read it
over two years ago now.  I have blogged about it several times, a bestselling book by Laura Hillenbrand.  Toward the end of this article you get to read about the 
relationship Jack and Angelina have, even Brad.  I had no idea 
that Jack was going to be playing Louis Zamperini.  I was worried
about the actor they would find for this once in a lifetime incredible 
part.  I'm happy Angelina waited through her "world-wide search of thousands"
to get to O'Connell.  This article has made me that much more 
excited to see this film at Christmas.  
http://tmagazine.blogs.nytimes.com/2014/09/12/profile-jack-oconnell-angelina-jolie-unbroken/?_php=true&_type=blogs&_r=0


No comments:

Post a Comment