Sunday, September 12, 2010

Summer Days have come and gone....

....Way too fast my darlings. 
So we ended it with a fun little dinner party that I have been wanting to put on for my friends for quite sometime.  Nothing like wonderful food and simple conversation to make a fun evening... The adult beverages weren't so bad either               
***
Lemon and raspberry tarts...

***


***
Slow roasted beef with scrumptious veggies...


***
Slow roasted baby tomatoes...


***
Goat cheese appetizer with pistachio pesto, roasted tomato, and basil...

***
Classy and fun appetizers kept guests happy and set a perfect ambiance for the dinner that followed...

***
***
***
***
I think these photos sum up the fantastic experience of throwing a simple yet classic dinner party with the best in life... Friends.

***
***
***
***
Well I think I'm stuffed.

Oh! And I almost forgot the take-home surprises I made for everyone!
 Just a mini chocolate chip cookie with a white chocolate and raspberry gnash in the middle. 
Heavenly and Divine.

***

...Melted white chocolate with a little raspberry puree and cream.
***
***

***
***
And don't forget the presentation!


I packed and wrapped them with a pretty bow:


Here's to the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment