Tuesday, February 8, 2011

"Ireland I am Coming Home"

***
***
Well It's been 9 years since Ive been back to the beautiful Ireland. 
I leave in 1.5 days, February 9th.  I'm so excited to get out of NY for awhile and immerse myself in simplicity and beautiful scenery.  I have a lot of memories from this amazing place but so many of them have disappeared. So I'm going to try to remember to take photo's,  I get so excited I forget to. 
 I have a great raincoat and an umbrella, I realize it's very rainy there during this time of year, but anything is better then this crazy NY snow we've been getting.  I cant believe it's already here.
Here's to a wonderful adventure.
***
***
"Never be afraid to trust an Unknown future to a known God"


2 comments:

  1. Shut up. lol...OOOHHH seriously...I'm happy for you....and jealous at the same time. MUAH!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DARLING!!!!! i wish you and your camera were coming with me:( sniffel sniffel. LOVE YOU MY darling irish girl

    ReplyDelete