Monday, July 18, 2011

Lovely Weekend.

***
History Museum
***
I woke up this morning, and while I was drinking my coffee I thought about how nice the past couple of days had been.  I was up really early on Sat, drove into the city and walked in the park for miles and miles.  Met up with a friend and ended up at the History Museum and wondered without any purpose through all the exhibits. I took a rest on the bench underneath the Big Blue Whale and really watched all the family's and couples wondering around visiting the museum and the city for the first time.  After the museum we walked right into this neighborhood street fair on West 118 where I purchased very unique buttons, so now i have to find the perfect vintage jacket to sew them onto.  Had a late dinner at the wonderful Tarry Lodge up in Port Chester, said hello to Sam the head Chef and chatted a little about the wonderful beets that I ordered...again.
***
Mandy, Me, and Cousin Craig.
***
Perfect Bloody Mary
***
Got myself up pretty late on Sunday, hit the gym then met up with some people for Frisbee Golf.  Not sure what i was thinking there, I had to really motivate myself.  I was horrible at Frisbee in college, so nothings changed.  Went to Greenwich CT where a cute festival was going on, ate a beet salad of course with a fabulous bloody Mary and watched the USA girls.  That game was a pity.  Hung out with Krissy and Danny for a bit topped off by Whiskey on the Rocks. Or I should say Rock. One HUGE ice-cube to be exact that I was fascinated by . 
***
Krissy and Me
***
Danny's perfect Whiskey
***

No comments:

Post a Comment