Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Pie Depression...

***
IM SO UPSET!!!!
Coming Up the first weekend in
October is Harvest Fest for Stone Barns Blue Hill.
I always look forward to this time because of the
pie contest.  I was especially excited this year because I knew
The third time would be the charm for me.  
Yes that means I still have not received the award
for BEST tasting. 
But it wont be held this year during Harvest Fest.
However Mara Flanagan promised me It will
be held later on in the Fall.
I had some pretty unique titles in mind too, like:
 
"Five hour window to wait for the plumber Pie"
or
"Just one more slice Pie"
or
"Will I ever get married, self-pity pie"
or
"my ex should be throw over a bridge and stabbed by sharp rocks pie"
or
"stuck on hwy 95 after 2am because of construction pie"
or
"No, I think my car can fit there pie"
***
O well so I'll just have to wait until later on in the Fall I guess.
More practice.
Last Year's Blueberry Fig pie
***

No comments:

Post a Comment