Thursday, November 28, 2013

Christmas Wish List

Christmas Time is almost here again.
I cant believe it, the music and trees are going
up everywhere even before Thanksgiving this year.
I of course don't mind this since I just Adore
Christmas and Christmas in NY just makes it better.
So here is my Christmas wish List for this
year Saint Nick. 
***
Restoration Hardware Belgian Slope Sofa.
It's like sitting on Heaven.
 


 
Crosley record player from Brookstone.
 
 
2 Books I swear I'll get around to reading if
I find them under the tree, ha ha.
I keep looking through both of these every time I walk into
the book store.
 
When we go to Paris I want to stay here;
Hotel Plaza Athenee.
 
Louis Vuitton W bag.
This is so classic and stylish. I mean come on!
How can you not instantly fall in love.
 
pop-Fizz-Clink gold necklace
from Kate Spade. Because it's my personality
wrapped up in three little words. I'm not a necklace gal but 
I think this is so cute and fun.
 

Vintage Channel Jacket/sweater I found
in Greenwich CT
 
 These speak for themselves...
 
A refill on my favorite perfume
Light Blue.
 
Mauviel Copper Gratin

A new subscription to Town and Country.
***


No comments:

Post a Comment