Tuesday, July 28, 2015

2015 BIG FOURTH

Anyone who knows me will tell you I love my Italians.
I'm surrounded by them everyday so I love the fact that 
a few Italian Family's have some what "adopted" me.  And nobody's 
happier then I am about that, especially with HUGE Sunday meals 
and get together's.  Mikey and his family the Del Vecchio's and Cirillo's
invited me back to the Larchmont Yact Club for the big 4th celebration.  
Jules Del Vecchio is a huge sailor and has sailed his boats all over
the world.  They are warm down to earth folks and very generous.  
Jules even bought a painting from me for his niece who owns a 
large equestrian center in London.  Very Grateful. Anyways, wonderful people 
& good food, what more could you ask for. 
Happy Fourth Everyone.  Sorry it's a little late.















No comments:

Post a Comment